The library offers over 150,000 books for all ages - from novels to non-fiction, board books to large print. The check-out period for all books is 3 weeks. You may renew a book once as long as there is no hold on it.
Foreign Language Books & DVDs
The library has a collection of books in foreign languages including Chinese, Hindi, Korean, Turkish, Chinese and more. These global books are grouped by language. They are located on the second floor on the book shelves that face the stairs.
We also have a nice collection of DVDs that were created in languages other than English, such as Hindi, Chinese, Korean and more. These DVDs are the Global Collection and are located on the first floor between the non-fiction and TV series DVDs.
Look for this picture on the spine of the global collection books and DVDs.
In addition, the library has materials to help people learn English (ESL, English as a second language) or learn other languages (FLI, foreign language instruction). These materials are located on the second floor on the shelves facing the stairs near the foreign language books.
The library has collections of books, DVD, audiobooks, Large Print, ebooks and more.
- See the left menu for more information on specific collections.
- Also, check the catalog to see if we have specific print and AV materials.
- See the top menu for Digital Resources - information about our electronic resources and eBooks for our downloadable eBooks and eAudiobooks.
- To use the Library's online subscription to Consumer Reports - with the latest information and reviews - please ask for help at the First Floor Information Desk or the Second Floor Reference Desk.
Complete the form above to request materials that we do not currently own. We gladly consider all item requests but we are not able to purchase everything requested. If we do purchase the requested item it will be placed on hold for you when it arrives.
Computer Software on CD-ROMs and Console Games
The library maintains a collection of computer software on CD-ROM for all ages, including both Mac and PC formats. The library has begun collecting console games for the Wii and PS2 systems as well.
- The check-out period for software is 3 weeks. You may renew a CD-ROM once as long as there are no holds on the item.
- The check-out period for console games is 1 week with a limit of 1 per patron. You may renew a console game once as long as there are no holds on the item.
Search the catalog to find specic games (keywords - software or wii or ps2).