Board of Trustees
Mission: The West Lafayette Public Library strives to be our community's center for lifelong learning, the collector of our community's written and audio-visual heritage, and the gateway to resources within and beyond the library's walls.
- Jeffrey Schwab, President
- Linda Eales, Vice President
- Marybeth Miller, Secretary
- Mark Pugh, Treasurer
- Bryan Hubbard, Member
- Elizabeth Hoffmann, Member
- Christiane Keck, Member
The Library Board of Trustees has been in existence since its formation in 1922.
All library board members are appointed by elected government bodies and all members reside within the West Lafayette Public Library District.
Board Minute Archive - Minutes from 1921 through 1940
Library Board Agenda
Meeting time: Wednesday, May 8, 2013, 6:30 pm
Meeting place: Library Board Room, West Lafayette Public Library
2. Secretary's minutes
3. Treasurer's Report
4. President's Report
5. Library Director's Report
6. Old Business: Review of Indiana Library Board of Trustees manual, Past action items.
8. New Business: Summer Reading Clubs, Building Maintenance and Repairs, Cooperation with Tippecanoe County and other area libraries including Evergreen Indiana; Topics for further action and discussion.
9. Comments from the public.
Next Library Board Meeting: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 @ 6:30 pm at the Library.